Hello, I fully second Adam’s comments, and would thus also be in favour of including peg.el in core. --alex -- www.condition-alpha.com / @c_alpha Sent from my iPhone; apologies for brevity and autocorrect weirdness. > On 25. Sep 2023, at 04:28, Adam Porter wrote: > > Hi Eric, > > Thanks for picking this up again. I recently used peg.el in another package of mine to rewrite and simplify the parsing of a simple query syntax, and I was reminded of how useful it is. I think Emacs would definitely benefit from having it in core. > > --Adam >