Eli Zaretskii wrote: > Can we please at least mention > specific compiler options and any other tools that could be used > instead of the built-in facilities we are removing? Bonus points for > adding to etc/DEBUG a section with more details about the compiler > options, tools, and techniques of using them for debugging specific > Emacs problems for which these configure options were introduced. OK, I tried to earn bonus points by installing the attached patch into master, on top of the two other patches I mentioned earlier.