Hey emacs-devel, I've written up notes while bisecting a display bug (#23938) on master. Since it didn't seem easy to identify the problem automatically from Elisp, I used a small `git bisect run' script that automatically captured, cropped, and compared screenshots of Emacs against a known-good reference. All in all, things worked nicely: git bisect took 4 hours to complete, but it didn't require any interaction after starting. I attached my notes. Is there interest in including them in admin/notes/? Cheers, Clément.