On 2016-06-23 18:10, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 06/24/2016 01:07 AM, Drew Adams wrote: > >>> Of course, we could put this behaviour behind a flag. >> >> If it is a new construct instead of a replacement for \\{...} >> then there is no need for a flag. > > I'd prefer a flag (or just the new behavior). There's no need to split the community here: if I user likes this output, they'll want to see it in all mode descriptions, not just the ones that opted in. I think I agree. Drew, wouldn't you think that this is something the user should choose, instead of the mode author? As a user, I'd like consistent rendering; as a mode author, I'd rather not argue with my users about one which one looks best for each one of my modes. Cheers, Clément.