On 04/01/2016 03:40 AM, Alexis wrote: > Clément Pit--Claudel writes: > >> Thanks! Faces are one of the thing I *don't* use custom for. AFAIK >> it does not let you create and manipulate fontsets; I don't think >> we have any way to specify these properly, in fact. At least, the >> question at >> https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/17205/how-do-i-set-up-font-fallback-in-a-robust-way >> didn't get a single answer. > > i know i'm sounding like a broken record, but the `unicode-fonts` > might be what you're looking for: No, I don't think so. I don't think unicode-fonts provides a good way to configure font-fallback; instead, it just comes with a large set of good defaults, but this is not what that question was about. Clément.