On 03/10/2016 04:20 PM, Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > But indenting already places defuns that are wrapped in an > > eval-when-compile in column two. Is there a way to disable that? > > That will happen if you type TAB on the (defun lines -- so the > solution is, don't do that. That won't be enough: I use a package by Arthur that aggressively keeps everything indented (which is great), and many of the projects that I contribute to reject patches to Elisp code that do not follow the default indentation. Clément.