On 02/29/2016 01:52 PM, Philipp Stephani wrote: > What's the status of this? Could one of the patches get merged into > master? Thanks. Thanks for reminding us. I looked into this. How about if I install the attached pair of patches to start with? The first is yours, the second attempts to make it a bit more build-friendly by making it a runtime switch rather than a compile-time flag. Also, I negated the sense of the switch, since making a build deterministic is the same as disabling some minor features.