Hi all, I'm writing a package that targets Emacsen before 22, so I can't use xref. Still, I do have a very simplistic jump to source feature, and xref's blinking would be nice to have. I could: * make my package depend on beacon (written by Artur), and use beacon-blink. * make my package depend on hl-line+ (written by Drew), and use flash-line-highlight. * make my package depend on crosshairs (written by Drew), and use crosshairs-flash. * copy xref-pulse-momentarily (written by Dmitry), and use it. * write my own line blinking Did I miss other options? Given the number of re-implementations of that feature, maybe this functionality would be a good candidate for an ELPA package? I imagine it might be hard to do for xref-pulse-momentarily since core needs it (and we don't have core ELPA yet), so maybe beacon-blink? Artur, what do you think? Clément.