On 01/03/2016 11:49 AM, John Wiegley wrote: >>>>>> Eli Zaretskii writes: > >> All I want is to take every measure to avoid losing work. Every other >> problem was already there before stack-overflow recovery was added. > > I asked last week for a summary of the options available for moving forward. > Can someone please summarize so we can end this discussion with a decision? Well, I tried. I guess it'll have to be someone who isn't Eli, Paul, or me. Alternatively, reading the thread from today's first message should give you an idea of what it's about.