* Merging paredit
@ 2009-10-19  1:29 Daniel Colascione
From: Daniel Colascione @ 2009-10-19  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: campbell

* Re: Merging paredit
@ 2009-10-19 14:22 ` Taylor R Campbell
From: Taylor R Campbell @ 2009-10-19 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Colascione; +Cc: emacs-devel

   Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:29:04 -0400 (EDT)
   From: "Daniel Colascione" <daniel@censorshipresearch.org>

   Many people, including myself, find it useful, and the author said he
   has no issues with copyright assignment.

I don't recall saying that.  I said:  `You, like everyone else, have a
licence to redistribute paredit for any purpose provided that you
retain the copyright, licence, and warranty disclaimer notices.'  In
other words, I was summarizing the terms of the licence that appear at
the top of paredit.el.

This is not to say that I am unwilling to assign copyright to the FSF;
it is just that I haven't thought about it and haven't opined one way
or another.