Ok, here goes. Image support sucks, only PNG from files. Some redraw issues (esp. Gtk scrollbars) remain. If you choose Gtk3 as toolkit, cairo is forced, otherwise give--with-cairo to configure. Tool bar is blank when using native tool bar (i.e. Lucid, Lesstif/Motif, no toolkit) because of no xpm-support for images. Performance is not that great, straight X is faster. It will probably destroy your computer and burn down your house also. Jan D. Den 2014-11-13 10:08, Jan D. skrev: > Daiki Ueno skrev den 2014-11-13 02:58: >> "Jan D." writes: >> >>>>> This is not a Wayland port, it is a Cairo port. It still uses X for >>>>> events (mouse keyboard) as Cairo does not have any of that. >>>>> Wayland would be a different beast. >>>> >>>> Right. So this is totally unrelated to what Daiki was experimenting >>>> with? >>>> >>> >>> I don't know what Daiki was experimenting with. >> >> The Cairo part is an overlap between those patches. I believe mine is >> much less quality. The differences are: Yamamoto-san's patch adds >> printing support using GTK+ print dialogs, and mine was trying to add >> Wayland keyboard event handling. >> >> By the way, some of my friends are really interested in the Cairo based >> printing support. Could you perhaps post an update of Yamamoto-san's >> patch? I'm happy to test it. > > I haven't kept it up to date with trunk lately. I'll see if I can update it > and then post it. > > Jan D. > >