On 11/17/2014 06:41 PM, Rüdiger Sonderfeld wrote: > On Sunday 16 November 2014 19:07:24 Óscar Fuentes wrote: >> What was available in Alan's cc-mode c++11 branch was merged long time >> ago (it was mostly about decltype and auto, IIRC.) >> >> It would be nice to apply the patch that started this thread, plus a few >> other keywords. However, I had no opportunity of testing the adapted >> patch because I did no C++ coding lately. No doubt someone which is >> fluent on Emacs' syntax highlighting system could be able to assert the >> validity of the patch without testing. > > I took the liberty to merge the patch. I've updated and adjusted it a bit. > > The "alignof" keyword is the only one still missing. It seems that some > extensions to cc-mode might be necessary to include it. > > There is also this patch pending. But it requires some more work: > http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=5457 That patch is so bitrotted that it probably requires a complete rewrite.