On 07/03/2014 09:07 PM, Dani Moncayo wrote: > When I move the cursor, its shape change to busy, yes, but when the > execution ends (either by cancelling it with C-g or when it > completes), the shape remains the same (busy). This problem is > specific to the patched binary. Hm.... >> 5) Do M-x new-frame then repeat 1)-4) but move mouse between two frames >> and make sure that you have busy cursor in both of them. > > Here the behavior is equal with or without the patch: the cursor shape > is busy in the original frame (where I started the execution of the > macro) and normal (arrow or I-beam) when I go over the other frame. This is completely different from we have under X where busy cursor is shown on all GUI frames. Could you also please test this stuff (which is mostly borrowed from the relevant X code)? Dmitry