Can we change the tramp test suite so that, by default, it doesn't try to access the network? If a host isn't connected to the network, tests can hang for a long time with no user-visible explanation, and even if network connectivity is available, ssh to the local system isn't guaranteed to work, or work without asking for input. (The tramp tests constantly ask me whether I want to connect.) It'd also be nice to give Emacs /dev/null as its stdin when it's running the test suite. Is there any reason we want tests to be able to interact with the user?