On 03/26/2014 01:17 PM, Drew Adams wrote: > Actually, it is not just the byte-compiled file that is the problem. > > It seems that I need to replace `with-output-to-temp-buffer' with > `with-help-window' everywhere. Otherwise, *Help* ends up in > Fundamental mode. This should not be, I would think. > > I've filed bug # for this regression in the behavior of > `with-output-to-temp-buffer'. Thanks. That makes a lot more sense. We can talk about the help issue separately; I'm just glad we don't have a much scarier bytecode problem.