At https://github.com/dcolascione/elisp-generators, I've updated my elisp generator support. Please take a look. Since the last version, I've added documentation, cl-loop integration, a few more testcases, and a lexical-binding assertion. I'd eventually like to integrate this package into the Emacs core, so I've laid claim to a few symbols in the global namespace, like next. This package actually defines a generic iterator protocol, and it'd be useful eventually to define iterator objects for things like buffers and windows instead of relying on enumeration callbacks.