On 2013-02-19 16:07, Michael Heerdegen wrote: > Hi Mads, > >> I looked at some code that uses this function, and unfortunately there's >> no docstring in the code that documents it. Could you please add such a >> docstring. >> >> There are several other functions in minibuffer.el with no docstring; my >> emacs lisp skills are far from very seasoned, so I can't offer my help >> with this. > > Experience has shown that complaining here seldom has any effect. > Please use M-x report-emacs-bug. OK. I'll do this later. > I think `completion-table-with-context' is not meant to be used directly > by the user. Why do you need to use it? It's used in multi-prompt.el in AUCTeX. -- Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards, Mads Jensen Rubinsteinsvej 31,st.th DK-2450 Kbh. SV Denmark +45 6168 8518 My brain is my second favorite organ. -- Woody Allen