On 12/25/2012 5:19 PM, Leo wrote: > One of the incentives to report bugs in the pretest is to have them > squashed before the release. Unfortunately it seems most bugs are just > fixed in trunk (which could mean wait another year for the fix) even if > reported against a pretest build. > > Is there an implicitly agreed practice here? The trunk is in stabalization mode right now: only critical bugfixes and regressions can go in. The sooner we get 24.3 out the door, the sooner we can release a 24.4 with all the bugfixes you mention.