On 8/7/2012 1:43 PM, Daniel Colascione wrote: > On 8/7/2012 11:33 AM, Masatake YAMATO wrote: >> >>> -;; TODO: ispell-word. >>> - >> >> Does this mean subword-mode can handle ispell with your patch? >> If yes, it is really nice. >> If not, please keep the TODO item in the comment of the file. > > Good catch. (thing-at-point 'word) returns the right subword, but ispell has its > own ispell-get-word function. Can we just change ispell to use thing-at-point? > Another thing that doesn't work is regexp's word boundary support (\b and B\), which only looks at syntax tables. I'm not sure about the best way to fix it, though: do we really want to run arbitrary elisp inside the regex matcher? It doesn't seem feasible to go add text properties everywhere there's a word boundary either.