On 25 Mar 2004, monnier@iro.umontreal.ca wrote: > As Kim mentioned, compile.el has changed significantly. This should > not have much impact on your code, tho, since compile.le's internals > have changed, but the UI aspects like next-error and > compilation-last-buffer are left untouched. Nothing to be scared > of. It was not entirely painless, but I got the patch ported. Sorry for the delay. This is a preliminary version of the patch, so please take a look and let me know if anything looks off. Also, the author of the new changes to compile.el should take a look please. I don't think I've broken anything. I'm testing the patch on my machine now. Thanks Ted