On 15 Apr 2004, storm@cua.dk wrote: > I haven't tested it, but it looks good to me. > There is one mistake in the patch --> it deletes some recent > additions to lisp/ChangeLog and etc/NEWS, probably because you > didn't cvs update before creating the patch. I did update, but a lot of updates to compile.el and ChangeLog are happening. The attached patch is as of this morning (12:00 on April 15). The major change is that compilation-last-buffer, which was a write-only variable, has been removed. Otherwise, all the code is the same as before. Ted