On 5/29/11 6:08 PM, Ben Key wrote: > Hello, > > I am working on this task. I need some advice. > > The Keychain Services allows you to store items in the Default Keychain, the > Login Keychain (which may be the Default Keychain), or in a separate > Keychain file. Should I use the Default Keychain or use an Emacs specific > Keychain file? The benefit of using the Default Keychain is that the user > should never be prompted to provide a password for the Keychain. However, > keeping the passwords in a separate, Emacs specific, Keychain file would > have the benefit of keeping the passwords used by Emacs separate from other > passwords. The natural option would be to make the choice a user preference, setting the default to the default keychain (which is used by most other programs).