* frame position does not update when moving (MacOSX)
@ 2004-06-25  7:57 Sébastien Kirche
From: Sébastien Kirche @ 2004-06-25  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi gurus,

i have noticed that on MacOSX (10.3.4) the top and left frame parameters
do not change between moves with the mouse.
When evaluating frame-parameters, i can see that they keep the initial
value I assigned with the default-frame-alist.

I have compared with a X11 Linux version that seems to work as expected
:
coordinates do update after a move.

My version was built from a recent CVS checkout : «GNU Emacs 21.3.50.1
(powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0) of 2004-06-14 on goudurix»

Regards,
Sébastien Kirche

* Re: frame position does not update when moving (MacOSX)
@ 2004-06-28 16:22 ` Steven Tamm
From: Steven Tamm @ 2004-06-28 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

I've just checked in a change to CVS (macterm) that updates the frame
parameters after dragging the window.

-Steven