* problem with fullscreen
@ 2009-06-08 19:08 joakim
From: joakim @ 2009-06-08 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Development

I have a mode which toggles full-screen and other things.
(find it attached)

It has worked well, but suddenly it has stopped working when I did an
emacs update. The problem is that the following code doesnt enter
fullscreen:

(set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen 'fullboth)

However, the fragment does work in an emacs -Q session.
So, it would appear some of my other emacs init code disables fullscreen
somehow. Any hints on where I should look?

--
Joakim Verona