Hi! Yesterday Chong Yidong wrote: > If there are no serious > last-minute problems with this release candidate, it will serve as the > actual 24.1 tarball, in about a week. I don't know whether this qualifies as a serious last-minute problem but... > This tarball is made from > revision 108027 on the branch. ...I did the massive update in `list/textmodes/rst.el' from revision 108148 on. Thus I guess they are not included in the release candidate. Since this update really is a (long pending) major improvement: Would it be possible to include it in the release candidate? Grüße Stefan