Richard Stallman wrote: > A little milder suggestion just because it is close to X-max: How about > adding a link that loads the library, something like replacing > > [Arg list not available until function definition is loaded.] > > with > > [Arg list not available, _click to load function library_.] > > That would be an ok feature, since it would not do anything automatically. I forgot this, here is a path for it. Could someone please look at it and install it if it looks ok? (The link created does not work using mouse-1 on w32, but that is AFAIK a bug in Emacs. Or did I misunderstand something there?)