Colleagues: Attached is version 366 of verilog-mode.el, a lisp file that I and Wilson Snyder have been developing and publishing for the last ten years or so, releasing it under the GPL at http://www.verilog.com and at http://www.veripool.com. We have completed paper work to assign copyright to the FSF so that editing mode could be included in a future emacs distribution. We are actively maintaining the mode, as the hardware description language, Verilog, which this mode supports is under active development itself. (see http://www.systemverilog.org/) Dan suggested that I post the mode here to get your feedback, constructive criticism, and hopefully support for including this in the emacs distribution. And so, here it is. Please send any comments to mac@verilog.com and to wsnyder@wsnyder.org Thank you!