* Emacs 23.0.50 on Mac OS X 10.4.10
@ 2007-10-10 20:44 Andreas Tobler
From: Andreas Tobler @ 2007-10-10 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi all,

I'm new to this list, I'm reading it when I have some issues ...

Right now I fail to use cvs emacs on Mac OS-X ppc.
I use emacs on mac native since it came out. I always play with cvs
versions since it is a cool toy.

Right now I fail with the things mentioned here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2007-10/msg00115.html

and this one:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2007-10/msg00249.html

Applying the 'fix' from #1 I can continue working with emacs, otherwise
I simply die.

Are there any issues with the proposed 'fix'? Does it need additional work ?

I'd like to help out testing if I can.
Or do I simply need to ping patch #1?

TIA,
Andreas

* Re: Emacs 23.0.50 on Mac OS X 10.4.10
@ 2007-10-10 22:09 ` Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2007-10-10 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Tobler; +Cc: emacs-devel

Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Right now I fail with the things mentioned here:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2007-10/msg00115.html
>
> and this one:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2007-10/msg00249.html
>
> Applying the 'fix' from #1 I can continue working with emacs,
> otherwise I simply die.

Thanks, I've checked in this patch now.