* end-of-string not recognized in shell-script-mode
@ 2007-08-15 10:13 Marijn Schouten (hkBst)
From: Marijn Schouten (hkBst) @ 2007-08-15 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-pretest-bug

* Re: end-of-string not recognized in shell-script-mode
@ 2007-08-15 13:23 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2007-08-15 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marijn Schouten (hkBst); +Cc: emacs-pretest-bug

> end-of-string is not always recognized in shell-script-mode. If you open the
> following in emacs 22.1.50.1:

Which date?

> M="$(g 1)${t:$(e 2):1}"
> DESCRIPTION="string"

> then the last lines will be grey as if they are strings, and the string on
> line 5 will be black instead of grey. If you remove the quotes from line 1:

Works fine for me.  I've installed a fix for something related a few
weeks/months ago, so maybe you have an old 22.1.50.  If not, please send
a more precise recipe to reproduce the problem.

* Re: end-of-string not recognized in shell-script-mode
@ 2007-08-16 10:52   ` Marijn Schouten (hkBst)
From: Marijn Schouten (hkBst) @ 2007-08-16 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: emacs-pretest-bug