* etc/Xkeymap.txt
@ 2007-03-12  6:31 Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2007-03-12  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I removed this file because of a potential legal issue, but now I see
there was no issue after all. So this file could be restored, but it
seem to be obsolete. Does anyone know if it is still useful for
anything and so worth restoring?

* Re: etc/Xkeymap.txt
@ 2007-03-12  7:24 ` Jan Djärv
From: Jan Djärv @ 2007-03-12  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glenn Morris; +Cc: emacs-devel

Glenn Morris skrev:
> I removed this file because of a potential legal issue, but now I see
> there was no issue after all. So this file could be restored, but it
> seem to be obsolete. Does anyone know if it is still useful for
> anything and so worth restoring?

I don't think it is useful.  Everybody uses the XKEYBOARD extension to X11
nowdays.

	Jan D.