Richard Stallman wrote: > AFAIK the main missing thing is that the Windows and Mac ports > probably don't even compile, they have not been kept up to date with > the rest of the changes. It shouldn't be too hard for someone that > knows those platforms to fix this. > > This is the sort of issue I was hoping to find out about. There may > be other such gaps in places that the current users won't run across. > To install the multi-tty feature, we need to fill in the gaps. > > Can someone please enter this in a special TODO in the multi-tty branch? The porting issue is already explained in its TODO list. -- Károly