Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:30:07 +0100 >> From: Lennart Borgman >> >> `font-lock-warning-face' is bold. That makes it very hard to read, at >> least on w32 with default fonts. >> > > I find this face quite readable, in "emacs -Q". Did you perhaps > change the default colors? If not, I cannot imagine how can this face > be hard to read, it is IMO one of the most readable faces in Emacs. > I have not changed anything regarding this. Here is how it looks at my display. Could be problem with the display driver though. But look at mn, W M. Picture showing font