Steve Kargl wrote: > I have stated more than once THE TRIVIAL FIX DOES NOT WORK. > It causes REGRESSIONS in the gfortran testsuite. If someone > wants to fix whatever is causing the regressions, I'll be more > than happy to commit the patch. The attached only-slightly-less-trivial patch should fix the regressions, although I have not yet tested it to confirm that. Since my build machine is currently occupied with running CFD calculations for my dissertation, would you mind regtesting it? - Brooks