* `c-put-char-property-fun' troubles
@ 2005-12-25 16:53 martin rudalics
From: martin rudalics @ 2005-12-25 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

With emacs -Q

Do M-x customize-group RET C RET

gets me a buffer with

Go to parent group: Languages

/- C group: -------------------------------------------------------------\
       State: visible group members are all at standard settings.
    Support for the C language and related languages.
    See also Manual and Font Lock Faces group.

\- C group end ---------------------------------------------------------/

Hitting "Manual" gets me

byte-code: Wrong type argument: listp, c-put-char-property-fun

and I get this message also when I now want to save a file, open a
directory - Emacs becomes pretty uncooperative here.

* Re: `c-put-char-property-fun' troubles
@ 2005-12-26 18:43 ` Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-12-26 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    byte-code: Wrong type argument: listp, c-put-char-property-fun

I think I fixed this.  It was a bug in CC mode
which caused un_autoload to run,
together with some very wierd usage
which confused un_autoload.

I fixed the bug in CC mode and made un_autoload immune to
such confusion.