Peter Whaite wrote: >Lennart Borgman wrote: > > >>Thanks, but are there really state buttons that are not next to options? Is >>not both yours and mine sentence wrong then? Or can you give an example, >>please? >> >> > >At the top of every customize group page there is a global state button >that can be used to set or save all the options that have been changed >in the page, e.g. > >/- Emacs group: ---------------------------------------------------------\ > State: visible group members are all at standard settings. > Customization of the One True Editor. > See also Manual. > >No big deal, though I don't think its necessary to say 'next to' as the >association between the State button and the option is obvious enough. > > Based on the feed back I made a new patch. I added the mouse over face (requires a small change to wid-edit.el - I think Per A hinted about that earlier) and rewrote the header text little. There is now also an explanation of what a button is in case there are no "custom-raised-buttons". I kept the 'next to' this time, I am not convinced yet ;-)