* AW: (no subject)
@ 2005-08-31 11:10 klaus.berndl
From: klaus.berndl @ 2005-08-31 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

IMHO a very felicitous design...

Klaus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: emacs-devel-bounces+klaus.berndl=sdm.de@gnu.org im Auftrag von David PONCE
Gesendet: Mi 31.08.2005 12:14
An: lennart.borgman.073@student.lu.se
Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
Betreff: (no subject)

Lennart Borgman wrote:
> I have added them to the web page now. Personally I am still in favour
> of you first suggestion and my suggestion with M-x and the gnu head. One
> of the reasons is that the screen normally contains so much horizontal
> and vertical elements. Your second suggestion with the parenthesis
> breaks this too and I like that one also.

Hi,

Attached you will find a new icon idea. I must confess that it is my
favorite icon for now ;-) It looks quite good scaled to 16x16.

Sincerely,
David

* Re: AW: (no subject)
@ 2005-08-31 12:04 ` David Kastrup
From: David Kastrup @ 2005-08-31 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: lennart.borgman.073, david.ponce, emacs-devel

<klaus.berndl@sdm.de> writes:

> IMHO a very felicitous design...
>
> Klaus

The E, the most prominent feature, is both out of character as well as
ugly.

* Re: AW: (no subject)
@ 2005-08-31 12:53   ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2005-08-31 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel, david.ponce, klaus.berndl

David Kastrup wrote:

><klaus.berndl@sdm.de> writes:
>

>>IMHO a very felicitous design...
>>
>>Klaus
>>

>The E, the most prominent feature, is both out of character as well as
>ugly.

It seems like for some it then makes the web page with the icons more
ugly and for some more pretty:
http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/NewIcons.html ;-)