la 09.06.2005 13:37 Kim F. Storm skribis: >Miles Bader writes: > > >>It's a fact of life that many, many, people use the name "Makefile" for >>GNU-make-only makefiles, and if anything this practice has spread >>greatly in recent years (I think I've only seen "GNUmakefile" used once >>or twice in my entire life!). >> >> > >The default for emacs should be to treat ALL makefiles as GNU makefiles. > > Emacs own makefiles are not GNU make, being auto* based it uses plain make as do many other GNU projects. Other like bison or omniORB do indeed use GNUmakefile. I think I'd rather try to parse the file and see what's in it. coralament / best Grötens / liebe Grüße / best regards / elkorajn salutojn Daniel Pfeiffer -- lerne / learn / apprends / lär dig / ucz sie; Esperanto: http://lernu.net/