Hi emacs-devel, Can package.el install binaries? That is, if my package includes a command line interface, can I ask package.el to install it to somewhere like .emacs.d/bin, or ~/.bin? Or should I do this by adding autoloaded code that runs at package installation time? The only alternative option that I know of is to use Cask to install a local copy of the package, and then use "cask exec" to run the command line tool. Obviously, this doesn't work too well for a general purpose tool that users may want to run from arbitrary directories (as an example, think of a code-indentation tool that would use Emacs to reindent a source file). Can package.el help? Otherwise, does anyone have experience with this sort of set up? Thanks! Clément.