Jan D. wrote: > I see unwanted hourglass in RC in other situations as well, for example > opening a file, modify it but don't save, open the file with emacsclient > and when Emacs asks, "Revert buffer from file ...", then say yes. After > that the hourglass appears, and has to be removed by C-g. I have a fix > for that, but I am not sure this is RC material (although at work, we > have this program that uses Eamcs and emacsclient so I see this bug > *alot* :-), I need some opinion on that. I am checking the fix into the > trunk. > Forgot the patch, here it is. Jan D.