Jan D. wrote: > Hello. > > While trying to reproduce a reported problem with x-popup-menu (that > problem seems to be gone), I saw that x-popup-menu doesn't put the menu > in the correct position if the (x y) variant is used, like this: > > (x-popup-menu > (list '(1 1) (selected-window)) > (list "title" (cons "title" '(("ignore" 'ignore))) > )) > > For lucid and motif, this puts the popup menu at a position that would > be correct if the Emacs edit window is at (0 0) on the root window. If > Emacs is > anywhere else on the root window, this is wrong. > > Here is a patch to fix that. Is it OK to check in? Since I normally don't use the menu bar, I got it wrong. Here is a correct patch. Jan D.