Am 03.11.23 um 09:19 schrieb Philip Kaludercic: > Harald Judt writes: > >> Now, I think I have addressed all points from your feedback, how may I >> go on pushing a release? Simply increase the version number to 0.2 as >> you said in my codeberg repo? > > In principle yes, but we haven't added the package yet. Were there any > outstanding issues that were not resolved? I do not think there are any outstanding issues left, I have fixed the things discussed here with the last 7 commits (https://codeberg.org/hjudt/dired-duplicates/commits/branch/main). Of course, there is Eli's proposal to use Emacs's primitives as a fallback, but I intend to implement this in a future version. Harald -- `Experience is the best teacher.' PGP Key ID: 4FFFAB21B8580ABD Fingerprint: E073 6DD8 FF40 9CF2 0665 11D4 4FFF AB21 B858 0ABD