today I pulled source and built emacs from master. But it failed to run properly as it obeyed the first line on my init sequence which is (set-frame-font "-ETL-ETL Fixed-normal-normal-normal-*-16-*-72-72-c-80-iso10646-1") Message is Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading ‘/home/jpff/.emacs’: error: Font not available, # It worked yesterday (the emacs I am using to send this message). I tried sending a bug report but that failed attempting to send mail I think. How can I get the latest to work? ==John ffitch