From: "A. Soare" <alinsoar@voila.fr>
To: Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca>,
	"Richard   Stallman  [rms]" <rms@gnu.org>
Cc: "Emacs   Dev  \[emacs-devel\]" <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: New paren matching feature request
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 03:16:55 +0100 (CET)	[thread overview]

It's a question of belief to decide whether the code of indetation as local-parsing or as a sum is better; I ask myself what is the process of forming of the belief.

In the last past 20 years at least, in the Museums of Egypt the great finger from the hands of the statues dissapeared and continue so. The experts in religious sectes asked themselves why. They found out the answer: the egyptians believe that the soul get out from the statues and can be dangerous. They believe that it can hurt peuple with his hands.

§

Today during the lunch I made an exeperiment at the restaurant:

I asked somebody whether a hand without the great finger can hurt somebody. He said: "Yes, quite so!". He was right. Then I took a knife and hit the table with its top. (without using the great finger). And I saw that the hand without the great finger can be dangerous.

Why the egyptians believe such a thing?

Écoutez en un clic votre musique préférée et découvrez de nouveaux titres en affinité avec vos goûts sur http://musiline.voila.fr