* How to link carbon framework to NS port?
@ 2009-07-22 15:12 Vebjorn Ljosa
From: Vebjorn Ljosa @ 2009-07-22 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I am working on a fullscreen patch for the NS port.  I would like to
use the SetSystemUIMode API to auto-hide the menu bar when in
"fullboth" mode.  That API, however, is part of the Carbon framework.
Two questions:

1. Will using the SetSystemUIMode work on GNUstep?

2. How do I modify the autoconf setup so that "-framework Carbon" is
passed to gcc when linking the NS port?

Thanks,
Vebjorn