In the predictive package? I think one just needs to compute the left-margin width. I wrote a tooltip-at-point package a few years ago (but never got it t work reliably) and added this into the mix.... Kevin On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Lennart Borgman wrote: > On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Jason Rumney wrote: > > Kevin Burton wrote: > >> > >> You mean by specifying top and left? I think that is what I was going > to > >> do to position the tooltip but first I need to find out the x/y of the > >> current point. > > > > (posn-at-point &optional POS WINDOW) > > I think there is a bug with left margin. (Though I have not had time > to submit a bug report for this.) > -- Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com Location: San Francisco, CA AIM/YIM: sfburtonator Skype: burtonator Work: http://spinn3r.com