* Application is pre approved
@ 2004-10-16  8:31 Laurel Mayo
From: Laurel Mayo @ 2004-10-16  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir or Madam,

Would you REFlNANCE if you knew you'd SAVE TH0USANDS?

We'll get you lnterest as low as 1.92%.
Don't believe me? Fill out our small online questionaire and we'll show you how.

Get the house/home and/or car you always wanted, it only takes 10 seconds of your time:
http://www.insidefinancial.net/s5/e7.php?h8x=71

Best Regards,
Anthony Jones

No thanks: http://www.insidefinancial.net/s5/e7.php?h8x=71r1

* Application is pre approved
@ 2004-10-17  7:55 Gus Randolph
From: Gus Randolph @ 2004-10-17  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-10  5:04 Caleb Miranda
From: Caleb Miranda @ 2004-11-10  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir or Madam,

Would you REFINANCE if you knew you'd SAVE TH0USANDS?

We'll get you lnterest as low as 1.92%.
Don't believe me? Fill out our small online questionaire and we'll show you how.

Get the house/home and/or car you always wanted, it only takes 10 seconds of your time:
http://statesmoneyz.com/

Best Regards,
Andrew Banks

No thanks: http://statesmoneyz.com/r1/

* Application is pre approved
@ 2004-11-11 13:31 Eloise Horner
From: Eloise Horner @ 2004-11-11 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-13  4:13 Derek Andersen
From: Derek Andersen @ 2004-11-13  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-15  7:13 Malinda H. White
From: Malinda H. White @ 2004-11-15  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-17  6:52 Yong Blue
From: Yong Blue @ 2004-11-17  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir or Madam,

Would you REFINANCE if you knew you'd SAVE TH0USANDS?

We'll get you lnterest as low as 1.92%.
Don't believe me? Fill out our small online questionaire and we'll show you how.

Get the house/home and/or car you always wanted, it only takes 10 seconds of your time:
http://www.your-financial.com/

Best Regards,
Andrew Banks

No thanks: http://www.your-financial.com/r1/