OK, I have reinit my posframe's github repo, and add it to elpa.git with subtree. the patches are here :-) At 2018-02-26 11:20:22, "Stefan Monnier" wrote: >> Two question: >> 1. Does all the package maintainer have elpa.git write access? > >Usually, yes. > >> 2. the posframe's git log is very ugly, should I SQUASH my posframe repo >> before adding it to elpa's subtree? > >Your call. Squashing makes future sync-ing between elpa.git and some >other repository rather painful, so I'd only recommend it if you intend >for elpa.git to become the "official upstream". > > > Stefan