On Aug 14, 2017, at 11:27 PM, Alan Third wrote: > > On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 05:47:12PM +0200, Artemio González López wrote: >> After deleting the file ~/Library/Colors/Emacs.clr, everything went >> back to normal. Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction! > > I believe you need to delete the file every time you restart Emacs. We > don’t have any other work‐around for this at the moment as we don’t > know why it’s happening. > -- > Alan Third Hi, Alan, The problem seems to have disappeared after yesterday's release of the 6th developer beta. Cheers, Artemio Artemio Gonzalez Lopez artemiog@mac.com