On 4/30/21 1:55 AM, Daniel Mendler wrote: > Yes, this should be added. The current patch contains a TODO above the > `completion--insert-strings` function. I intend to rework the > `completion--insert-strings` function, splitting it into three > functions, one for each format. This should make this code easier to > maintain. Then I will also add support for group titles. I will > implement a second patch, which implements these changes. I attached the patch which splits `completion--insert-strings` into a function per completions format and adds group title support for the vertical and horizontal format. Daniel