On Friday, 11 September 2020 06:21:20 CEST Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > No progress is happening on NonGNU ELPA. We need someone who would > like to implement it. Would someone like to do that? > > For other interested parties: I seem to remember there being discussion about NonGNU ELPA needing a repository system. Would it be sufficient to use git submodules for packages that are in git source control and basic shell scripts for packages distributed through Emacs Wiki?